(Clean Driver’s License Required)
Warehouse Installer with Live plants indoors
- Care & preparation of live plants in warehouse as per work orders for new installs and replacements
- Assist in live plant shipments including unloading, checking, tagging, and staging occasionally on weekends
- Receive incoming items, check purchase order, update purchaser if any discrepancies or damage
- Maintain inventory items with quantity and SKU on boxes, initial and ongoing
- Assist with quarterly inventory counts
Hours & Benefits
Position may be full or part time. Benefits currently include sharing the cost of single health insurance. Group life insurance, long term disability insurance (if eligible), all based upon average hours. Botanicus currently offers a simple IRA with some level of employer matching.
- Clean Driver’s License Required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are needed.
- No horticulture experience is needed, but an interest in plants is helpful.
- Passing a physical examination; see the “application job description” for a listing of the physical requirements for this position.
- Basic computer skills (i.e. voicemail, e-mail). Basic photography a plus
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to plan, organize and follow through
- Basic background check and drug testing
Physical requirements (a physical examination is required):
- majority of the day walking around and standing on their feet (>95%)
- pick-up, loading and unloading items on truck and at businesses
- set up of installations including live plants, containers, soil, drainage material, silk plants and holiday décor.
- squatting, stooping, and bending to reach floor plants, water, clean debris, etc.
- superior manual dexterity (grasping, pinching, wrist rotation, working with tools)
- some climbing and balancing (stairs, ladders, step stools, ledges, etc.)
- lifting equipment, water, and plants over head above shoulder level (up to 30 pounds)
- pushing and pulling watering carts and plants (up to 350 pound carts)
- speaking and hearing to communicate with clients and Botanicus staff
Easily download our employment application.
Right click on one of the links below. Choose “save as” from the menu and save the application to your computer. Print the application, fill out the entire application
(pages 1-3) sign and date.
523 Fillmore Avenue
Tonawanda, NY 14150-2510
Or FAX to:
Botanicus, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.