- Service technician with additional responsibilities in team member quality, coaching, customer and operations coordination. Team leader may be designated on-site point of contact for key accounts. Investigate complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action. Resolve customer complaints regarding worker performance or services rendered.
- Assist department manager with staff coordination, may assign, schedule and monitor employee work, to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures.
- Observe and evaluate workers' appearance, work areas, completed work and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications. Enforce operating procedures and work standards that will ensure adequate performance and personnel safety.
- Coach and train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies via job visits. Provide guidance in handling difficult problems and provide additional point of contact for customers.
- Conduct or arrange for periodic worker training in safety, repair, or maintenance techniques, operational procedures, technical and customer skills or equipment use.
- Inform workers about interests or special needs of specific customer groups or types of contact people (office manager, facilities manager, cleaning people, purchasing).
- Apply staff and customer feedback to service improvement efforts, including recommending practices and policies and training.
- Inventory supplies of tools, equipment, or materials to ensure that sufficient supplies are available and items are in usable condition. Requisition necessary supplies, equipment, or services.
- Analyze and record personnel or operational data and write related activity reports.
- Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner. Meet with managers or other supervisors to stay informed of changes and orders affecting operations.
- Clean Driver’s License Required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are needed.
- No horticulture experience is needed, but an interest in plants is helpful.
- Passing a physical examination; see the “application job description” for a listing of the physical requirements for this position.
- Basic computer skills (i.e. voicemail, e-mail). Basic photography a plus.
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to plan, organize and follow through
- Basic background check and drug testing
Hours & Benefits
Position may be full or part time. Benefits currently include sharing the cost of single health insurance. Group life insurance, long term disability insurance (if eligible), all based upon average hours. Botanicus currently offers a simple IRA plan with some level of employer matching.
Easily download our employment application.
Right click on one of the links below. Choose “save as” from the menu and save the application to your computer. Print the application, fill out the entire application
(pages 1-3) sign and date.
523 Fillmore Avenue
Tonawanda, NY 14150-2510
Or FAX to:
Botanicus, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.